Sunday, September 2, 2012

36 Hours in Maryland and On The Road Again!

We had a great time while we were home.  Crissy picked us up at 1:30 AM on Saturday morning, we slept in, went speed shopping at the outlets for new hiking pants and a long sleeve shirt for me and new work clothes for Crissy, went to celebrate my GREAT Uncle Tony's birthday, took care of Ya Ya's current honeydo list, grabbed  some sleep and off to the airport  this morning.

We are now Reno bound.  Our vehicles are waiting for us at the Ramada in Reno and after a night in Reno we start back on the road staying at Camp Richardson at Lake Tahoe.  Very cute area that we have frequented on previous trips to that area.  They have a great ice cream shop, I hope its still open.  It's also  very close to Emerald Bay, so maybe we can make it there for a sunrise or sunset.  Emerald Bay is one of my favorite places and I think one of the most beautiful areas around Lake Tahoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment